3 Good Motives for choosing Hotel Marcus
At 30 m. from the sea
Hotel Marcus Bellaria
3-star hotel in Igea Marina a few steps from the sea, Pet Friendly, Ecofriendly and with free parking.
- All Inclusive
- Full Board
- Half Board
- Bed and Breakfast
Hotel Marcus is 60 meters from the beach in Bellaria-Igea Marina and 350 meters from Igea Marina Train Station, with links to Rimini and Ancona, and a 30-minute drive from Federico Fellini International Airport.
Large free car park reserved for you with 28 covered parking spaces right in front of the hotel entrance and another 20 spaces in a fenced garden just 30 meters from the hotel.
A sweet and savory buffet breakfast is served every morning, while the restaurant, open every day for lunch and dinner, offers typical Romagna cuisine.
- flexible hours for the little ones
- high chairs, placemats, cutlery, colored glasses and saucers
- all fresh products for a top chef's meal: Marco, chef and owner, will cook according to your instructions because you too, mum, are on holiday!
- cots for the little ones or anti-fall rails for a peaceful sleep
- bath tub on request, in our large shower cubicles it will be child's play to bathe your child
- large garden where you can run and have fun with our games while you enjoy a cocktail or a romantic moment with your partner
- free use of bicycles with safe child seats
- on the partner beaches there are many games for all ages, mini clubs with music, dancing and creative workshops
- "family pediatrician" also available for home visits (paid service)
- table tennis and table football
- discounted tickets for amusement parks directly at the hotel
- comfortable changing table also in the hall bathroom
- bottle warmer: the bar is always open and we will heat it for you at any time of the day or night.
Wi-fi with fiber throughout the hotel.
In the hall there is a small space equipped with computers.
Garage to safely park your motorbike.
Every day we try to reduce our impact and to preserve the wonders that surround us.
- 19 our thermal panels also from the beach
- FSC products: the wood used for production comes from forests that adopt sustainable forest management techniques aimed at conserving and improving local flora and fauna.
- 100 cloth tablecloths instead of 50,000 non-woven placemats
- Approximately 420 LED bulbs
- We have adopted a vegetable garden at the Macanno house in Rimini, people with intellectual disabilities cultivate it until September with the help of educators and agronomists.
- All the vegetables will be distributed to families in difficulty through the TeamBòta association.
- Fresh products and as far as possible from the territory. at km 0
There are two types of rooms you can choose from: standard and superior.
Lungomare Pinzon, 242 Bellaria (RN)
Point of interest
Distances are calculated as the crow flies